Quick Health Access Connects You to the Best Healthcare Options at Top Medical Facilities
A division of Green Benefits Group, Quick Health Access is a group voluntary benefit that quickly and affordably connects you to the best healthcare options at top medical facilities in Canada and the U.S.A. Our third-party, business-to-clinic operation enables employers to give their employees direct and faster healthcare options when they need it the most.
To contact our Medical Director now, email Sandy Byrnes, RN, at email@example.com or call 1-800-789-8036 ext. 702.
→ CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Quick Health Access enewsletter.
Our Unique Medical Offerings
Medical Director – Sandy Byrnes, RN
- Over 20 years of experience as a registered nurse in both hospital and community clinics.
- A knowledgeable healthcare advocate who provides an enhanced advisory service for our members.
Fast Diagnostic Appointments (MRI, CT scans)
- Recovery time is accelerated when a proper diagnosis is determined at the onset of an injury.
- We can arrange MRI or CT appointments within days after receiving a doctor’s requisition.
Free eSecond Medical Opinions
- We are aligned with seven of the leading research hospitals in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Members receive free, electronically transferred second medical opinions (two per year; four per lifetime/person).
- Watch WorldCare™ video HERE (Note: All members must call QHA first to coordinate their eSecond opinion).
Access to an Extensive Network of Medical Specialists
- We find quicker appointments to medical specialists in the region that are beyond a family doctor’s roster.
- Our specialist network includes dermatology, gynecology, mental health professionals, ophthalmology, urology, and many more.
Executive Medical Discounts at Top National Clinics
- These comprehensive medicals can determine the onset of a critical illness or devise a strategy to improve overall health.
- We offer members up to 30% off regular executive medical rates.
Single, Couple or Family memberships are affordable and can be paid individually or corporately. Employee volume discounts are also available.
For more information about this program, speak with your Green Benefits Group consultant, or contact Sandy Byrnes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-789-8036 ext. 702